It’s hard to go anywhere these days without coming into view of a security camera. If you own a home or business, video surveillance is crucial for ensuring the safety of your property — and the people who occupy it.
Residential and commercial property owners in Palm Desert turn to the experienced professionals at AHC Alarms for all their security camera needs. As an ADT Authorized Dealer, we bring more than 25 years of combined experience to the task of keeping our customers safe.
Basics of a Security Camera System
Security camera systems comprise a network of video recording devices that capture footage of an individual’s home or commercial property. Users can view this footage in real time from any location with an internet connection using their mobile devices.
There are two primary types of surveillance cameras:
- External security cameras: Outdoor security cameras can withstand harsh environmental conditions thanks to their rugged, tamper-resistant construction.
- Internal security cameras: Indoor cameras tend to be smaller and more lightweight than outdoor models but have the same capabilities.
The purpose of security camera systems is to deter break-ins and prevent burglaries. When strategically placed, these cameras discourage intruders from entering by making it clear they’re being watched or recorded. Studies show that 60% of burglars abandon their robbery plans if they see an alarm system.
Situations That Security Cameras Can Help Prevent
When you get a security camera for your home or business, you can greatly lessen the likelihood of the following, protecting your time, money and well-being:
- Stolen items: Professionally installed security cameras minimize the risk of break-ins, preventing items of value from being stolen from your property.
- Property damage: Intruders often cause property damage when entering people’s homes, breaking things like windows, doors and locks. Surveillance systems deter burglars from infiltrating your home in the first place, eliminating the need for repairs.
- Injuries: Workers or family members may be physically harmed during a break-in. With security cameras on the premises, intruders will think twice before trying to enter, protecting the people within.
- Psychological trauma: Break-ins can be traumatizing for home and business owners. Security systems give these individuals peace of mind knowing they’re protected.
Benefits of Installing Security Cameras
- Around-the-clock monitoring: You never know when an intruder may attempt to damage or break into your property. Security cameras connected to a monitoring system enable you to see what’s happening 24 hours a day. “Smart” video surveillance systems allow you to use your smartphone or tablet as a remote monitor you can take with you wherever you go.
- Perpetrator apprehension: Security cameras record events that occur in and around your property. These video surveillance recordings are invaluable to law enforcement officers attempting to identify, capture and prosecute criminals.
- Visible deterrent: In many cases, the sight of a strategically placed security camera is enough to deter thieves, vandals and home intruders. When potential bad actors know someone is watching them, they’re likely to rethink their decisions.
- Cost savings: Some insurance companies offer premium reductions or discounts to individuals and business owners who install cameras as part of a comprehensive security system.
Areas We Serve
If you live in one of our service areas and are looking for security camera installations from seasoned professionals, the experts at AHC Alarms can help. We can install security cameras in Palm Desert and beyond, providing customers throughout the region with the protection they deserve.
Our service areas include the following:
- Palm Desert
- Palm Springs
- La Quinta
- Rancho Mirage
Our team is ready to perform your professional security camera installation.
Our Security Camera Installation Services in Palm Desert, CA
AHC Alarms can install a state-of-the-art closed-circuit television (CCTV) system from ADT to provide reliable protection for your home or business. These technologically advanced systems come with various security camera options for indoor and outdoor monitoring, as well as recording devices that capture live video feeds for later viewing. You’ll also get monitors that provide detailed images so you can see what’s happening with maximum clarity.
As a trusted ADT Authorized Dealer, AHC Alarms can perform a fast, professional security camera installation. Our experienced team will ensure a seamless connection of cameras, monitors and recording devices. We’ll also answer all your questions about your new system and show you how to operate it correctly.
Once we’ve installed your security cameras, we’ll be there to provide ongoing maintenance and repair services. If you need to reconfigure your camera layout at some point, we’ll handle that process for you too.
Why Choose AHC Alarms for Security Cameras?
At AHC Alarms, we make your safety our top priority. As a local company headquartered in Palm Desert, CA, we’re able to be responsive to your ongoing security needs. You’ll receive personalized care from our support staff for as long as you own your security cameras. If you have questions or need help, we’re always just a phone call away.
Explore Your Security Camera Options
Call or contact us for more details on our service plans and pricing for your home or business.
Highly recommended without hesitation… I chose AHC over ADT Corporate, not just on price, but on my positive experience with Carlos and the strength of the customer relationship I felt I could build with AHC as a locally-owned and operated authorized dealer for ADT. I’m glad I did.
I Highly recommend Danny to install your alarm systems and answer any questions you have and he is very professional and provides the best quality an alarm systems thank you Danny for all your help!!!!! My family feels very safe with this alarm system!
Carlos showed up on time at 9 AM. He was incredibly professional by putting anything he moved back to where it was and by cleaning up after himself. He was quick and efficient when setting up the system and the two cameras. The best part was that he was patient