Motion detectors are the cornerstone of any comprehensive residential or commercial security system. These devices can sense the presence of an intruder and deliver an immediate alert to the system’s control panel. The alert enables a central monitoring station to follow up and notify the authorities if necessary. Motion detectors can also automatically activate the property’s exterior lighting.
Consider All the Benefits of Motion Detectors
Motion detectors provide a host of security and safety benefits. The advantages these devices will bring to your home include:
- Uninvited visitor deterrence: Motion detectors function in tandem with exterior lighting to serve as an excellent intruder or trespasser deterrent. When people get too close to your property, the sudden activation of floodlights is often enough to stop them in their tracks — before they enter your home or business establishment.
- Fast response: Motion detectors trigger an immediate alert to the central monitoring station, allowing the service’s highly trained personnel to react quickly. They can dispatch the authorities promptly to investigate the situation.
- Protection from animals: If you live in or near areas of Southern California such as Joshua Tree or Coachella, your home could become the target of coyotes or other wild animals. Motion-activated lights can frighten these predators away and keep your family and pets out of harm’s way.
- Enhanced nighttime safety: Motion detector-activated exterior lighting can create a safer environment when arriving home after dark. You don’t have to worry about a lurking intruder or tripping and falling over unseen objects.
- Around-the-clock protection: Motion detectors help protect you and your property 24 hours a day, even when no one is there. It’s like having an automated security guard continually monitoring your property.
Advanced Home Connect Offers Motion Detector Installation Services
If you have a home or business in Southern California, the experts at Advanced Home Connect can install motion detectors as part of a comprehensive security solution. As an ADT Authorized Dealer, you can trust us to install these industry-best products quickly and efficiently. We’ll handle the wiring and connecting of every component in your integrated system. We’ll also answer all of your questions regarding the effective operation of your system.
Once we’ve completed your installation, we’ll be there to ensure your motion detectors and other security system components continue to meet your needs. We’ll provide timely preventive maintenance so that your equipment remains in peak operating condition. We respond promptly to take care of any and all repairs.
Why Choose Advanced Home Connect?
When you partner with Advanced Home Connect, you get high-quality equipment from ADT, one of the most trusted brands in the home and business security industry. You’ll also receive friendly, personalized support from a customer service team that truly cares about your family’s safety. Our goal is to give you peace of mind knowing you’re doing everything possible to protect your property.
Contact Advanced Home Connect Today
Contact us today to learn more about motion detectors and how they can keep you and your property safer. We’ll also be happy to schedule an appointment for your home or business establishment at your convenience.
Highly recommended without hesitation… I chose AHC over ADT Corporate, not just on price, but on my positive experience with Carlos and the strength of the customer relationship I felt I could build with AHC as a locally-owned and operated authorized dealer for ADT. I’m glad I did.
I Highly recommend Danny to install your alarm systems and answer any questions you have and he is very professional and provides the best quality an alarm systems thank you Danny for all your help!!!!! My family feels very safe with this alarm system!
Carlos showed up on time at 9 AM. He was incredibly professional by putting anything he moved back to where it was and by cleaning up after himself. He was quick and efficient when setting up the system and the two cameras. The best part was that he was patient
Kevin EstradaValued Customer
Choose your plan
Fire, CO & Flood Monitoring
Touchscreen Control Panel
Voice Control Integration
Everything From Traditional
Remote Acess Mobile App
Smart Home Automation
Video + Automation
Everything From Smart
Stored Video Clips
With $99 or $199 installation charge and new monitoring agreement. Early termination fee applies. See terms for details.